Monday 21 September 2015

September Challenges - Shimmer and Mix N Match

I combined two challenges, Shimmer for #30daysofcolourchallenge and Mix N Match - Jewel Tones for #wnac2015.
I chose 5 shimmery polishes in jewel tones and did one nail in each colour. I used Leighton Denny Rebel, Jacava Midnight's Secret, Nails Inc Emerald Street, A England Holy Grail and A England Perceval. Then in order to bring it all together, as I can't stand non-matching nails, I stamped a really nice paisley type pattern from Loja BBF 18 over each one with Essence Stampy 001. I did try black stamping but I couldn't get enough contrast.
Although I am very uncomfortable with non-matching nails, I was quite pleased with the finished mani.
Shimmer!
Loja BBF 18 with Essence Stampy 001
Loja BBF 18 with Essence Stampy 001 
Loja BBF 18 with Essence Stampy 001
Loja BBF 18 with Essence Stampy 001



No comments:

Post a Comment