Thursday 10 September 2015

September Challenges - Orange and some stamping

I am a bit late with posting but on 6th September the prompt for #30daysofcolourchallenge was orange. I used Golden Rose Holiday 53, a lovely peachy orange textured polish that I bought whilst in Turkey.
This is a lovely polish, it applied really nicely, great coverage in two coats and dried well too. In different lights it is pinky and gold, and actually a pretty good dupe for OPI Jinx.
I thought I'd try stamping with Colors by Llarowe Aubergine Dreams and another of my new Vivid Lacquer plates VL041 - I think the CBL stamped rather nicely, quite subtle but really pretty over the orange.
Then I stamped again with VL041 and A England Proserpine. This was a bit of an experiment as the image was the negative sort, so that only a small amount of what was underneath showed through. It stamped well but did obscure most of the original mani. Finally I added top coat and I think the stamping appeared more precise and the orange and purple glow through the dark teal like embers.
Golden Rose Holiday 53
Golden Rose Holiday 53
Golden Rose Holiday 53
Golden Rose Holiday 53

Colors by Llarowe Aubergine Dreams and VL041
Colors by Llarowe Aubergine Dreams and VL041
Colors by Llarowe Aubergine Dreams and VL041

A England Proserpine and VL041
A England Proserpine and VL041
A England Proserpine and VL041
A England Proserpine and VL041 - topcoated



1 comment: