Thursday 24 September 2015

September Challenges - Spring Colour

Today's prompt for #30daysofcolourchallenge is Spring. I just had one more Glisten & Glow polish to try and I think Electric Lemonade fits the bill for a spring colour.
This is a gorgeous polish, I love the colour and that amazing holo! As with the other two G&G polishes, application was a dream - these are excellent polishes.  The colour is a pale green, with a very slight blueness to it, more apparent in the shady shots. It is beautiful and very wearable!
I am so excited that I managed to get a proper sunshine shot, although I have taken a few in the shade too because sun is never guaranteed ! Pictures are taken with top coat.

I am really delighted with all three polishes that I bought- Rum and Coke, Blue on Blue and Electric Lemonade. They are all from the Cocktail Collection, Round 2 and are available from Rainbow Connection. I almost wish I had bought more but these were the colours I thought I'd wear most and I love them.
Glisten & Glow Electric Lemonade
Glisten & Glow Electric Lemonade
 Glisten & Glow Electric Lemonade
 Glisten & Glow Electric Lemonade
 Glisten & Glow Electric Lemonade
 Glisten & Glow Electric Lemonade
 Glisten & Glow Electric Lemonade




No comments:

Post a Comment