Friday 18 September 2015

Jacava Autumn Winter 2015 Woodlanders Collection - Ormonde Gate

This is final polish of the three that Jacava sent me to review, and it looks like I saved the best until last! This is most definitely my favourite!!
Ormonde Gate is a dusky mid grey blue creme, and it exactly the sort of shade I love. I love blue, I love the more muted shades and this is perfect!!! As with Alpha Place, I'd say it is slightly greyer on the nail than in the bottle. I think it is a similar tone to Alpha Place but lighter.
It applied beautifully and by the time I'd done one coat on the first finger I knew I loved it! Coverage was excellent in two coats and photos are taken with one layer of top coat.
It's a pretty overcast day, so more gloomy shots but even though my skin tone looks dreadful I think the nail colour is pretty accurate and you can see the gorgeous finish picking up all those cool reflections again.
Certainly from the three I have seen, I think the Jacava Autumn Winter 2015 Woodlanders Collection is a winner, and I have already seen a few swatches done by other bloggers - they all look gorgeous!
If you want to have a look at the full range and read all about Jacava take a look at their site.
Jacava Ormonde Gate
Jacava Ormonde Gate
 Jacava Ormonde Gate
 Jacava Ormonde Gate
 Jacava Ormonde Gate
 Jacava Ormonde Gate




No comments:

Post a Comment