Thursday 3 September 2015

September Challenges - Yellow - China Glaze Daisy Know My Name

I really don't like yellow nails. They don't look good with my skin tone and I don't really like yellow full stop! But there is was on the swatch list for #30daysofcolourchallenge.
Luckily I'd seen this list when I did my peacocks at the end of last month so I decided I'd take a quick pic before stamping.
The yellow I chose was China Glaze Daisy Know My Name, one of their neons from this summer. I didn't use a white base as I knew I was going to glitter and stamp over it and I really didn't want it to be that neon! As it was, the finish was pretty good, not too streaky and the nail line was visible but not horribly so.
Anyway, I added a coat of Leighton Denny Funky Town which is a really pretty tealy blue holo glitter. It is quite a fine glitter and I just went for one coat as I just wanted to break up the yellow - I was quite pleased with the combination.
China Glaze Daisy Know My Name and  Leighton Denny Funky Town
China Glaze Daisy Know My Name and
Leighton Denny Funky Town
 China Glaze Daisy Know My Name and  Leighton Denny Funky Town

Emily de Molly EDM04 and A England Proserpine
Emily de Molly EDM04 and A England Proserpine





No comments:

Post a Comment