Tuesday 22 September 2015

September Challenges - Jelly, Nude and Matte

I have combined three #30daysofcolourchallenge prompts, Nude, Jelly and Matte.
For Nude I used Leighton Denny It's an Honour, from the September 2015 Harper's Bazaar magazine. It is a lovely colour, and I don't mind the shimmer too much!
For Jelly I used my Kandy Colors Neon Jellies - Retro, Grape Much? and Carnival. I stamped with UberChic UC1-02 over the jellies on the index and little finger and used the jellies to leadlight an image from Apipila Super Plate C stamped with Essence Stampy 002 on the other two.
For Matte, I added Barry M Cosmetics Matte Top Coat - I love the silky finish it gave to this mani.
Leighton Denny It's an Honour
Leighton Denny It's an Honour
Kandy Colors Jellies
Kandy Colors Jellies
Kandy Colors Jellies

Kandy Color Jellies - matte
Kandy Color Jellies - matte
Kandy Color Jellies - matte
Kandy Color Jellies - matte
Kandy Color Jellies - matte

Kandy Color Jellies - matte
Kandy Color Jellies - matte








No comments:

Post a Comment