Thursday 16 October 2014

Above the Curve Don't Blink

Today's polish is another from Above the Curve's Doctor Who collection. Don't Blink is a silver holo with dark micro glitter and tiny bright blue glitter flakies. This is a really lovely silver tone, some silvers on me are just too cold but this has a warmth that makes it very wearable. The holo is pretty strong, so far I've only seen it under artifical light, and I am running the risk of having to post this blog with no sunlight pictures :(
As with all Above the Curve polishes the formula is lovely and I got good coverage with 2 coats. The little blue flakies are pretty, capturing the light, and the dark glitters give a nice effect although I didn't get a very even distribution of them. I don't think that mattered too much as they are quite subtle, just a nice interesting addition.
So, here are the pictures, but sadly they don't do justice to how pretty this polish is. No sunlight ones I'm afraid, which means this polish is sure to come out again soon!
Above the Curve Don't Blink
Above the Curve Don't Blink
Above the Curve Don't Blink
  Above the Curve Don't Blink
 Above the Curve Don't Blink
 Above the Curve Don't Blink




No comments:

Post a Comment