Tuesday 21 October 2014

Saran wrap mani with Girly Bits Too Hot for Pants and A England Her Rose Adagio

Today I have done another saran wrap mani, this time with A England Her Rose Adagio over Girly Bits Too Hot for Pants.
The intention was for this to be a base for a dotticure mani, following one of Debbie Crumpet's Simples tutorials, but my dotting tools have not arrived yet, so I may have to abandon that.
I am not sure this one worked as well as my first one; the holo in both these polishes is so strong that it seems the colours have blended too well, so I can't really see the marbling effect as well as I'd hoped. It is still pink and sparkly and pretty, but the definition is not there so I think it might just look a bit messy. It would have made a great base for dots though :(
I shall have to be brave next time and use creme polishes, maybe even contrasting colours :)
Saran wrap mani with Girly Bits Too Hot for Pants
and A England Her Rose Adagio
 
  

No comments:

Post a Comment