Monday 9 November 2015

November Challenges - A birthday collage

Lovely Mary @dreamymm invited me to join a group creating a birthday collage for another wonderful IG friend @sharnailstar. We all had to recreate one of Sharon's manis.
Looking through Sharon's IG page it was a difficult choice as Sharon does such lovely manis but this green one really stuck in my mind, and I bought Esmaltes da Kelly Frogger and Bruce after seeing this particular mani. I also used the same plates as Sharon Uber Chic UC 2-03 and 4-01 but despite having a millon greens I couldn't match the base, mine is a lot darker - Barry M Black Pistachio.
I am still loving the Barry M Black Gellies, just the cherry one to try now. Despite being too dark for the recreation I did, Pistachio is a lovely colour.
Barry M Black Pistachio
Barry M Black Pistachio
 Barry M Black Pistachio
Uber Chic 2-03 and 4-01
Uber Chic 2-03 and 4-01
 Uber Chic 2-03 and 4-01

Sharon's original mani
The birthday collage - pulled together by dreamyMM


1 comment:

  1. Very pretty! You did a great job recreating this mani. I prefer your darker base because it makes the greens really pop.

    ReplyDelete