Monday 23 November 2015

November Challenges - Zodiac

There was a new challenge in the When Colours Collide group and this time the theme was Zodiac. I am a Taurus but no amount of searching would find a bull on any of my stamping plates and this really isn't an animal that will lend itself to my freehand attempts.
Luckily I have this lovely Vivid Lacquer plate VL040 which has zodiac symbols, constellations and starry images.
I started with a base of A England Lady of Shalott, black with gorgeous blue shimmer.
Then I stamped one of the constellation images with SV by Sparkly Vernis Blurple Ice Cubes and then the zodiac symbols with Hit the Bottle Snowed Under.
I took a few macro so you can see the holo stamping under the zodiac symbols.
A England Lady of Shalott
A England Lady of Shalott
A England Lady of Shalott
A England Lady of Shalott

Vivid Lacquer VL040
Vivid Lacquer VL040
 Vivid Lacquer VL040

Vivid Lacquer VL040

Vivid Lacquer VL040
Vivid Lacquer VL040 matte
 Vivid Lacquer VL040
 Vivid Lacquer VL040

Vivid Lacquer VL040


No comments:

Post a Comment