Monday 9 November 2015

November Challenges - Blue and Silver

As you can see it is catch up time on the blog again, still wondering if I really should keep this up.
Anyway, the When Colours Collide group have done another collaboration - this time it is Blue and Silver.
I did the mani for this last week and will publish the pic on IG tomorrow as I've already posted too much today!
However, confession time, I did a When Colours Collide collaboration back in August and I completely forgot to blog it so I'll sneak it in on the bottom of this post! That theme was Gifts from Mother Nature and I did butterflies with UberChic 1-02.
For Blue and Silver I am afraid I stayed quite simple. I had just bumped two nails end on onto a cupboard in the kitchen, they were really sore and looked like they were lifting from the nail bed so I was being super cautious with them (hence two rather short looking nails on ring finger and little finger).
I started with a base of Motcomb Street and then stamped a floral oriental design from Uber Chic Far East 01 (newly arrived from She Sells Seashells) and Nails Inc Soho Silver, a freebie from one of the magazines last year I think.
UberChic Far East 01
 

Blue & Silver

The last one from August / September 2015.
Uber Chic 1-02
Uber Chic 1-02
 Uber Chic 1-02
Gifts from Mother Nature

No comments:

Post a Comment